Ministry of Defence Pakistan
Ministry of Defence Pakistan
Thu 18 May, 2023
Wed 07 June, 2023
Ministry of Defence MOD School Of Infantry & Tactics Jobs
Ministry of Defence MOD School Of Infantry & Tactics Jobs announce the Contract career opportunities for the post of See Below Ad in Balochistan, Quetta for the fresh and experienced candidates on Contract basis who have Check Advertisement degree. Posted date of this post is 18/05/2023 and the last date is 07/06/2023. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
- Tfc crew driver
- Polish man
- Upper division clerk
- Ltv driver
- civil driver
- htv driver
- lower division clerk ldc
How to Apply?
- -1 The service shall be conducted in accordance with the Civil Servants Act, 1973 and the Rules as amended from time to time.
- Recruitment for posts above BPS 6 will be done on all over Pakistan basis. Recruitment to the post of BPS 5-1 will be done on local basis. 3 In-service employees can submit their applications through departmental channels.
- 4 The application of a candidate who conceals his Government service while submitting the application will be treated as ineligible / canceled as soon as this fact comes to the notice of the Department. The upper age limit will be counted till the last date of submission of application. Apart from the interim relaxation of five years, the upper age limit can also be relaxed under the following rules and regulations.
- (1) Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community Recognized Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir, Northern Areas of Balochistan and Sindh (Rural).
- 7. No TADA will be given for test interview. 8- The department reserves the right to postpone or cancel the recruitment process for any or all of the advertised vacancies at any stage without assigning any reason. In case of offer of appointment, the above information given in the application form will be verified. In case of incorrect or incomplete information, the office may reject the candidate at any stage.
- 10- All the posts are on regular basis and the selected candidates will be placed on probationary period of one year at the discretion of the competent authority. Which extended to one year
- can go.
- 11- The office will conduct the interview of the eligible shortlisted candidates. .
- 12- The age limit for education will be determined on the basis of the last date of submission of applications. 13- Application form should be received by Commandant School of Infantry Education Quetta Cantt (Civil Sale Office) dated 07 June 2023. )
- 14- No application will be entertained after the due date. 15- Along with the application - Patal Order of Rs.600 to the Commandant School of Infantry and Tax. BPS will be exempted from potal order till 5-1. 16- Candidates who will submit experience documents along with the application will be given preference in interview recruitment
- 3 years (ii) Graduated personnel of Pakistan Armed Forces with 15 years or years of actual service in Pakistan Armed Forces whichever is less. (iii) Government servants and contract employees who have completed 2 years of government service by the last date of receipt of application. (iv) Persons with Disabilities - Widow, son or daughter (up to 5 years) of Government Servant who died during 10 years (7) 6- Candidates are requested to bring their original documents (educational and experience certificates) and attestation. Bring the completed copy to the interview.
View Latest Jobs
Latest Jobs in Balochistan
Latest Jobs in Punjab
Latest Jobs in Sindh
Latest Jobs in KPK