Jobs in Punjab Public Service Commission 15/2022 announce the Permanent career opportunities for the post of See Below Ad in Punjab, Lahore for the fresh and experienced candidates on Permanent basis who have Check Advertisement degree. Posted date of this post is 15/08/2022 and the last date is 30/08/2022. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
Plese Read the general instructions Regarding Appliction Fee Written Test Interview on Ppsc Website www.ppsc.gop.pk Before Appling online
Empolyies of Semi Government And Autonomus Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government And Those local Qualification issued Authority
Closing Date for Submission of online Application 30 August 2022
1. Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, and Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
2. Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
3. In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
4. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
5. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
6. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
7. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
8. No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information. 9. The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLY be held at Lahore.
PPSC has introduced the feature of Online Fee Collection. Applicants are advised to deposit fees online by using the following mediums:
2. Mobile Phone Banking
3. Internet Banking
4. Over the counter (by visiting the nearest *1Link MemberBanks Branches) * 1Link MemberBanks (Approx. 37 Banks): https://1link.net.pk/members/
Now Applicants can also deposit fees using Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available micro-finance banks
View Jobs in Public Service Commission