Federal Public Service Commission
Federal Public Service Commission
Fri 31 March, 2023
Mon 17 April, 2023
Federal Public Service Commission Islamabad Jobs 04/2023
Federal Public Service Commission Islamabad Jobs 04/2023 announce the Permanent career opportunities for the post of See Below Ad in Federal, Islamabad for the fresh and experienced candidates on Permanent basis who have Check Advertisement degree. Posted date of this post is 31/03/2023 and the last date is 17/04/2023. if you are eligible for this job apply before due date.
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Communication Security Officer
- General Staff Officer
- Inspector Customs/Intelligence Officer
- Joint Director of Legal Affairs
- Junior Scientific Officer
- Pediatric Surgeon
- Preventive Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Secondary School Teacher
how to Apply?
- FPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 4 is published in Pakistani newspapers and uploaded on the FPSC Official Portal at https://fpsc.gov.pk/. The instructions regarding the procedure to participate in the recruitment process are also posted.
- The Federal Public Service Commission FPSC is a government agency that recruits highly qualified, energetic, and intelligent individuals for various civil service seats in Pakistan.
- The FPSC executes competitive exams to recruit highly dynamic individuals for various federal government departments and agencies, including the civil service, foreign service, and police departments.
- The FPSC conducts various exams throughout the year for different positions, including the Central Superior Services (CSS) exam, the Foreign Service of Pakistan (FSP) exam, and the Police Service of Pakistan (PSP) exam. These exams are approvingly competitive and attract a large number of applicants.
- Its competitive exams are planned to determine the most competent and suitable nominees for these positions, assuring that the federal government has a skillful and devoted workforce to serve the people of Pakistan.
- According to the information posted in FPSC Advertisement No. 4, the Federal Public Service Commission is inviting applications from highly dynamic and intelligent individuals to recruit vacant seats in various departments
- FPSC will recruit an Inspector Customs/Intelligence Officer, Preventive Officer, Assistant Professor, General Staff Officer, Joint Director of Legal Affairs, Pediatric Surgeon, Secondary School Teacher, Registrar, Assistant Director, Associate Professor, Lecturer, Junior Scientific Officer, Procurement Officer, and Communication Security Officer.
- Selected candidates for the above-mentioned seats will be posted in the FBR, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Railways, Ministry of Federal Education, Ministry of Law & Justice, Education Department GB, and Federal Government Educational Institutions.
- According to the eligibility conditions, energetic and hardworking individuals with Bachelor’s Degrees, Master’s Degrees, B.Tech, LLM, MBBS, B.Ed, M.Ed, Ph.D., and M.Phil Degrees are applicable to get employment on vacant seats.
- Check the FPSC website (www.fpsc.gov.pk) and follow the instructions for submitting the Online Application Form. Applicants who do not have internet access can also forward offline applications.
- You have to check vacant seats and go to Online Apply. Print the Challan Form by providing the required personal information. Pay application processing fees imposed by the FPSC and upload a scanned copy of paid challan form.
- Wait for the FPSC to reveal the date and location of the written exam. Confirm that you have all the necessary documents and reach on time for the written test. The FPSC will notify you by mail or website if you are shortlisted for the exam.
View Jobs in Public Service Commission
Jobs in Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC)
Jobs in Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Jobs in Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Jobs in KPK Public Service Commission (KPPSC)
Jobs in Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC)